If you are looking for farm wedding ideas for your rustic celebration, you have come to the right place. Read on to discover more about seven key ingredients.
- Opt for a barn wedding venue – One of the easiest ways to make sure that your wedding has a farm feel and a rustic vibe is to select a barn wedding venue. By selecting a venue that suits your wedding style, everything else will fall into place. Of course, you don’t need to choose a barn, though, as there are other suitable options, like a woodland wedding venue or even a tipi.
- Farm-to-Table menu – If you are going to have a rustic wedding, a farm-to-table menu is a must. Use fresh vegetables and fruits that are in season to inspire your farm wedding menu.
- Have a woodland wedding theme – If you love the idea of a farm wedding yet you still want to add a bit of glamour into the mix, why not consider a woodland wedding theme? Think about adding pretty strings of fairy lights and the luxe addition of leafy green tones. Light up letters also works well when adding a glowing and warm atmosphere.
- Consider your favours carefully – When it comes to any sort of wedding theme, you need to make sure that your favours tie in beautiful. Homemade wedding favours work best when it comes to the rustic vibe, like homemade honey in cute little jars. You should add your own bespoke tag too to complete it.
- Don’t forget a high-quality photographer – If you are going to put all of this effort into creating a magical farm wedding, then you need a high-quality yet affordable wedding photographer in Sydney to capture it all. It is a good idea to speak to the wedding photographer beforehand so that he or she can understand your vision and make their own suggestions regarding how to capture it on camera.
- Wear a boho wedding dress – If a farm wedding is your dream, with the likes of adorable jam jars and rustic table centerpieces, you need to complete this with a pretty boho style wedding gown. You could even complete your look by wearing a beautiful flower crown. Plus, you will need to make sure that the groom wears a rustic suite too.
- Loose bouquet and rustic cake style – Last but not least, you need to make sure that your wedding has all of the rustic touches that you would expect from a farm wedding. This includes a loose bouquet, with wheat stalks, sunflowers, and wildflowers all being popular choices for rustic wedding bouquets. You also need to make sure the cake follows this theme. You can see a good example in the photograph below.
So there you have it: seven ways to create a beautiful farm feel at your wedding. If you follow the tips that have been mentioned above, you are assured to have the perfect rustic wedding celebration.
If you looking for the perfect location for a rustic garden wedding or engagement, check out the beautiful farm’s offers of AL RU farm to make your special day unforgettable and just the way you want it.